Cheese Chilli Cones – A Quick Snack Item
Very tempting & delicious Cones – A perfect option for your evening snacks, starters, kids tiffin, or simply the best to serve guests. This is basically a street food snack cheese chilli toast with a twist of cones. Loaded with simple available ingredients at your home, few bread slices & delight for cheese lovers. I am certain that this will be your favorite snack & would be loved by all in your family especially the kids.
For the detailed Video Recipe Click Here.
Prep Time: 2o mins
- Few Bread Slices
- Onion, Tomato & Capsicum – 1 each
- Sweet Corn – One small cup
- Cheese – One cup
- Coriander Leaves – Half cup
- Mint coriander chutney – 2spoons
- Finely chopped Green Chillies – 1 to 2 (as per you)
- Chat Masala
- Oregano & Chilli Flakes
How to Prepare Cheese Chilli Cones
To make the Stuffing Ready:
- Firstly, in a bowl add chopped onions, tomatoes, capsicum & boiled and semi crushed corns.
- Next, add salt as per taste & chat masala & mix well.
- Now add crushed Green chillies to it as per your taste.
- Then add grated cheese & coriander leaves to it.
- Mix everything well
- Add Mint & coriander Chutney to give nice & desi twist.
- Your Stuffing is ready.
To make the Butter mix to apply on cones:
- In a bowl, take 2- 3 spoons of melted butter.
- Add one spoon of Garlic paste to it.
- Next, add oregano & Chilli flakes.
- The mix is ready to apply on cones.
To make the cones:
- Take few bread slices & chop off the sides.
- Now, take a rolling pin & roll each bread slice evenly from all sides.
- Cut the slice diagonally so two separate triangles can be formed.
- Repeat this for the slices of bread & make 8-10 triangles.
- Next, take one triangle & turn it from one end to make a cone.
- Apply water on the edge to seal it.
- Press gently to seal it tight.
- Your cones are ready.
To Make Cheese Chilli Cones:
- So, once your cones are ready, start filling with the stuffing.
- Stuff it fully, prepare all cones in a similar manner.
- Now, apply the butter garlic mix on the cones.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C for 15mins.
- Bake these cones for 10 mins.
- Finally, the delicious mouth-watering Cheese Chilli Cones are ready.
- Serve hot with Ketchup.
- Some variations you can surely add from your end like olives, jalapeno, paneer, etc
- Always keep some ingredients like onions, tomatoes, capsicum, corn at your home because a lot of varieties can be made from them which are quick & easy, like the Mexican Burrito which you might have seen.
Check out the video & share it with your friends & family.
It’s Zatpat make easy Tasty food 😋