Mexican Burrito Recipe
The main thing that I love about Mexican food is that it is loaded with vegetables & always looks so colorful. In addition to this, it has the best taste of sweet, spicy & tangy flavor. This Mexican Burrito recipe is the perfect option for your family dinner or even for your kids’ lunch box. It is pretty easy to prepare & will fill your tummy for hours.
Click here to check out the video of the recipe.
Prep Time – 30mins
- Bell Peppers
- Sweet Corns
- Green Peas
- Rajma or black beans or Pinto beans
- Sour cream or hung curd or Paneer cubes
- Mexican dressing or any dressing of your choice
How to Prepare
To make the filling ready for Mexican Burrito:
- To get started, in a pan heat some oil.
- Add Carrots, Bell Peppers, Onions & saute well until it is cooked properly.
- Next, add tomatoes which should be finely chopped.
- Further, add boiled corn & peas.
- Then, add Broccoli & mix everything well.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Mix 2 spoons of red chili powder, a pinch of turmeric, add Oregano as per taste, add 1-1/2 spoon of sugar.
- Next, add half a glass of water to this.
- Mix one spoon of tomato ketchup to get the tangy taste.
- Let all this simmer for 5-10mins.
- Lastly, add rajma or beans & mix well.
- And your Burrito filling is ready.
To make Mexican Burrito:
- Take a tortilla sheet, roast on both sides bt applying butter on it.
- After roasting the tortilla, apply Mexican salsa sauce or any dressing of your choice & spread evenly.
- Grate a generous amount of cheese onto it.
- Place the Mexican filling in the center.
- Add hung curd or sour cream or paneer cubes to it.
- Then fold the sheet from all sides.
- Further, roast the wrap on the pan.
- Cut it evenly.
- And your Mexican Burrito is ready to be served.
For more such yummy recipes check out here.
It’s Tasty, everyone should try it
Yeah exactly :)
Looks healthy with so many vegetables. Yummy too
Yeah it is very healthy & everyone would love to eat too
[…] Previous Cheese Chilli Cones […]