Veg Paneer Chilli Sizzler at Home
We often make Chinese food at home but never thought of making a sizzler. But this current lockdown situation has given birth to our inner chefs. Making veg Paneer Chilli Sizzler at home is also quite easy if you follow the below method. Click here to check out the video demonstration to understand more easily. Even without a sizzler pan, you can easily make on a normal pan/Tawa.
So let’s get started…..
Prep Time – 15mins Making Time – 45 Mins Total – 1 hour
- Fried Rice – Cooked Rice, Boiled Corn, Carrots, French beans, Bell Peppers, Onions, Black Pepper, Soy Sauce
- Paneer Chilli Gravy – Paneer, Bell Peppers, Onions, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Brocolli, Soy Sauce, Corn Flour, Water
- Stir Fry Veggies – Carrots, French Beans, Bell Peppers
- French Fries
How to Prepare Veg Paneer Chilli Sizzler
Making Fried Rice:
- Chop all the vegetables (carrots, french beans, bell peppers, onions) in small bites.
- Boil rice (Basmati Rice preferred). Along with rice boil Sweet Corn too.
- Now in a vessel heat some oil.
- Add all the vegetables & cook on a medium flame for some time.
- Next, add salt as per taste and one small spoon of Black pepper to it.
- Once all veggies are cooked properly; add 2 spoons of soy sauce & mix well.
- Lastly, add Boiled rice & corn.
- Mix all this well, make sure you do not cook this too much as it will split the rice and make it soggy.
- Make sure you cook the rice at least before 2 hours because if the rice is hot it will become mushy & won’t give good taste.
- Finally, your Fried Rice is Ready
Making Stir Fry Veggies:
- Cut Carrots, French Beans, and Bell Peppers in long stripes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add all the veggies & a pinch of cornflour to it (this will make it little crunchy)
- Saute for few mins & add Ginger-Garlic paste to it.
- Now, add salt as per taste.
- For more scrumptious flavor you can also add Pizza mix or Oregano to it.
- So, your Stir Fry Veggies are Ready.
- You can also eat this as a raw salad (Believe me it tastes really good)
Making Paneer Chilli Gravy: (The main dish for Veg Paneer Chilli Sizzler)
- Firstly, chop all the vegetables (bell peppers, onions, broccoli) in medium-sized cubes.
- Now, cut paneer in cubes & coat it well in cornflour & shallow fry till it turns golden brown. Keep these cubes aside.
- Next, in a pan heat some oil.
- Add Ginger-Garlic Paste to it & saute for few seconds.
- Then, add bell peppers to it & cook on medium flame.
- Add onions pieces to it & saute for few more mins.
- Now add half spoon of sugar, salt as per taste, one small spoon of black pepper, green chillies to make it spicy & 2 spoons of Soy Sauce.
- Add Brocolli & mix all this well.
- Then pour 1 glass of water & bring to a boil.
- Till the gravy is boiling, make cornflour paste (Take 2 spoons of cornflour & one small spoon of pepper & water). Make sure there are no lumps & you have fine cornflour slurry.
- Pour this cornflour mix in the gravy & cook till it thickens & you get proper texture.
- Finally, add Paneer cubes & cook for more 1-2 minutes.
- And yes, your main dish Paneer Chilli Gravy is now Ready.
- If you have paneer chilli masala you can even make this gravy using that. Refer this link on how to make with ready-made paneer chilli masala. Just add more water to this as we require it as a gravy.
Making Restaurant Style French Fries:
- Cut potatoes into long strips.
- Coat them with cornflour & freeze it for 1-2hours
- Take it out for 2-3mins & then fry it.
- Sprinkle salt on it.
- In this way, you will get restaurant style french fries at home.
Making the Hot Sizzler Plate ready:
- Take any of you Pan or Tawa & heat for good 10 mins.
- Place Shredded cabbage on Pan (this won’t burn your sizzler) in the shape of a sizzler plate.
- Start from placing hot Fried rice on one side.
- Place Stir Fry veggies on the other side.
- Then, place a few french fries in between.
- Put some Paneer cubes on top of the rice & add gravy above it & over the sides.
- You will be able to see the Sizzle of the gravy which is just the best.
- Don’t forget to add the main ingredient of our dish i.e. the Smile (smiley fries)
- Finally, your Veg Paneer Chilli Sizzler is ready to be served hot.
This dish just looks a bit lengthy, but once you start making you will see how fast this all turns out to be and I am sure you will enjoy cooking this as well for your loved ones. This is prepared by my Father who is surely not a cook but you can see the outcome of this sizzler how it turned out to be. So, head to your kitchens & put on that cape, make the yummy sizzler & don’t forget to share the results with me.
Below is the Video demonstration for easy understanding. Surely do like, share & subscribe & share among your friends & family too.