Pink Sauce Pasta for Your Every Mood
Preparation ⏰ : 30 minutes
- Pasta (any shapes).
- Veggies like Bell Peppers, Corn, Broccoli, Onions, Tomatoes, Carrots, Garlic, etc.
- All-purpose flour (Maida).
- Oregano, Chili Flakes, Black Pepper.
How to Prepare Pink Sauce Pasta 👁🗨
➰ Boil Pasta
- Take one cup of Pasta in water.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Then, add sweet corns (if you like it in your pasta).
- Add one tablespoon of oil to it so that pasta doesn’t stick.
- Keep it on Boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Once boiled drain the water and wash it in running cold water, drain it and keep aside.
➰To make White Sauce
- Heat 2 spoons of butter in a pan.
- Add All-purpose flour or “Maida” as we say.
- Saute it… make sure no lumps are there and saute till it gets cooked.
- Later, add a cup of milk to it and keep on stirring properly.
- You can add processed cheese too at this stage(half cup).
- Add salt and black pepper as per taste.
- Your white sauce is ready.
➰To make Red Gravy
- In a pan heat little oil.
- Add garlic paste and saute it.
- Add Onion puree to it and saute for few minutes till it becomes golden brown.
- Finally, add Tomato puree and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt, oregano, chili flakes, a pinch of turmeric and sugar to kill its sour taste.
- Cook this mix for few minutes and your Tomato Gravy is ready.
➰Final Step – Making Pink Sauce Pasta
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add all the veggies and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add red gravy to the mix.
- Finally, add white sauce.
- Add one cup of water and let it cook.
- Your Pink Sauce Pasta is ready to be served.
Garnish with Cheese & serve with Garlic Bread for more scrumptious flavor😋. Stay tuned for its recipe, coming soon.
For more such Yummy recipes visit https://therandomexplorer.com/happiness-is-homemade/
Leave A Comment